Nikon D5500 best budget landscape and cityscape lens?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• Nikon D5500 best budget landscape and cityscape lens?

Hello, i am new here at forum and in site. I have Nikon D5500 DX sensor body and Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G witch are not so bad but i need something better, a way much sharper and contrasty with less chromatic aberations, distortion, flares and ghosts in shots. I am searching for budget landscape and cityscape lenses for around 700$. I need and advice witch are good for my purposes. I read a lot, almost everywhere and i meet different opinions and i am lil bit confused. I've stopped to this lenses:

1. Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED - sharpness: 9 P-Mpix, aberations: 13 µm

2. Tokina AT-X PRO SD 11-16 F2.8 IF DX II - sharpness: 11 P-Mpix, aberations: 25 µm

3. Tamron SP 10-24MM F/3.5-4.5 Di II LD Aspherical IF - sharpness: 7 P-Mpix, aberations: 15 µm

4. Sigma 10-20mm F3.5 EX DC HSM - sharpness: 11 P-Mpix, aberations: 12 µm

Help me out to find better one then those if its possible. Thanks!

PS: I am searching that kind of sharpness: Image and Image. And here you can see my tries to earn that sharpness Image. I am useing Sigma-EX-67mm-Multi-Coated-Filter witch i dont know am i need to use it or not.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
      dpreview.com/forums/post/6035315874521

explainer video